Geles come in different styles, fabrics, colours and texture.
- First advice is to choose your outfit then pick out 5 or less that go with your outfit, whether its blue gele and black outfit, red and gold etc.
- Sometimes your Gele can be made of more than one colour, but do not forget the rule of more than 3 colours too many.
- You can choose to go for all one colour but this works well where you have a different colour of accessories to break the one coloured tone. Not to say that all white does not work as some of our ladies have in this picture.
- Bold colours always work on Dark or Olive skin tone, don’t be afraid to use Blue, purple.
- Popular stand-out colours are yellow Gele, Red Gele, Blue Gele etc.
- Check out some pics from our Vendors of their various clients.
If you want to request specific contact of these vendors to tie your Gele on your Nigerian wedding day, then get in touch with us at email@example.com.
You can also use our site contact form here @contactus or message us on social media
Follow us on instagram, click here ⇒ @mynigerianweddingdirectory
and Twitter @NaijaWeddingDir
To have a vendor page on our site, go to Vendor registration